Saturday 19 July 2014

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blusher in Acid

The beautiful blusher that gives a pop of colour but still looks like skin for only £15. What product is more perfect for 'no make up' make up days? This product was one of those 'I really want it but I can't get hold of it so now I inevitably want it more' but luckily I found it in the least expected of places - Topshop, Oxford Street. I had the option of two colours Acid (a bright pink) or Trip (an exotic orange). These I understand are the two most popular shades or at least the two most easily obtainable but that's perfectly fine with me as I personally love the shade I chose, Acid. It's pink, it's pretty and it's completely different to any other blush (or even product) I have ever tried before. When I first used this I was very hesitant about the application process. It's a pink coloured water, what on earth do I use? What motion works best? Do I need to set it? It turns out these questions are completely and utterly irrelevant as this is really very easy. According to your preference, you can apply the fluid with your fingers, a blush brush, a stippling brush or Daniel Sandler's very own Watercolour Brush. All of them work magic, which I feel is down to the blush itself. The liquid consistency is a dream to work with, to apply, to blend and to personalise to just how you like it. I just love how even though it appears bright and bold in the bottle, it really is a beautiful, sheer pink with a slight illuminating quality to it once applied. Plus there's an added bonus that you can also apply this to you lips as well. What's better then pretty rosy cheeks than the perfect pink pout? I really can not wait to try more shades from the collection, especially some of the more nude-pink shades as I can imagine these to be just beautiful. 

Let me know what you think!
Have you tried any of Daniel Sandler's products?

3 comments:

  1. I keep on hearing amzing things about these DS Watercolours. I need to get my hands on one!

    thebeautyinformer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. god, what a stunning finish!! I feel like I need a bunch of these now; especially for summer time!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Never heard of Daniel Sandler but the review is really good

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete