Tuesday 15 July 2014

OOTD | The Perfect 'Slacks'

What's this? A fashion post from Nails And Teapots? I believe this is only my second one which considering this blog is meant to be Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion, that is pretty terrible. The main reason for this is that it's very easy to take a few snaps of a lipstick, edit and upload it with just two hands but trying to take a full body picture, without the use of the mirror, with decent focusing and not cutting of your own head (before cropping), proves to be slightly more difficult. Yet, lucky for me I'm away in Cornwall this week which means lovely looking backdrops and the help of Sam, my boyfriend, to take the photos and I think he did a pretty good job! 

Top: Primark (£1.50), Blazer: Primark (£10-£15), Slacks: H&M (£14.99), Lara Leaf Sandals: Accessorize (£35), Sunglasses: Bourjois (Free), Lipstick: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 07 Nude-ist (£8.99), Nail Varnish: Essie Parka Perfect (£7.99). 

Let me know what you think!
What are your favourite blogging photos to take? 






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful slacks!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and the pants are amazing. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete