Sunday 26 April 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review

I am pretty sure you would have all heard of this mascara by now as when it comes to promotions, Benefit never disappoint. To say I was fairly apprehensive to try the new Benefit Roller Lash Mascara is an under-statement. I waited for the tester sized samples, that were spotted in a few magazines, to pass as I was refusing to buy into the hype. Benefit are renowned for their mascaras, wether it's their bold Bad-Girl Lash, or the reward winning They're Real. Each are amazing mascaras but two products I have always struggled with. Initially, the results were great. Bad-Gal Lash and They're Real had great offerings of amazing volume and serious length, yet the formulas were fairly dry. By the end of the day the product had often transferred either on my brow bone, or has crumbled off half way down my face - not cool! Luckily, the new Roller Lash completely excelled my expectations so no pennies wasted. From first use the mascara gave some insane length (enough for people to ask if I was wearing falsies) and lasted the whole day. I had heard mixed reviews when it came to the volume attribution so I wasn't expecting much in that field. Yet luckily again, my expectations were wrong and I still achieved good volume that made my eyes look wide and defined. The packaging is, of course, a mimic of a hair roller hence the name! It's okay and I like the rubbery texture on the end as it ensures an extra grip but I am never a huge fan of the Benefit packaging as I rather things much more simplistic. Another winning feature of Benefit's new mascara is that it is no way near as difficult to remove as its predecessors. A couple of wipes on the eye with a good cleansing gel and the product was gone. Retailing at £19.50 (currently on sale at Debenhams for only £17.55) it's not cheap but it certainly is worth it!

I would love to know your thoughts in the comments.
What are you thoughts on the Benefit mascaras?

3 comments:

  1. I have heard so many mixed reviews of this mascara so i guess it all depends on what your natural lashes are like. Mine are quite short from years of wearing falsies so im trying to stop wearing them and let my natural ones grow again x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love roller lash, i got it in a promotion but it had me sold!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many drugstore mascaras, so no matter how good this is, I don't think I'll be spending the money :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete