Tuesday 28 July 2015

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping



As promised in my Current Beauty Favourites post, I am writing a review on the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Perfect Topping (£24). MAC has an amazing collection of Mineralize Skinifinish's which  actually contains one of my all time favourite highlighters, Soft & Gentle. Perfect Topping is a shade that I have virtually heard nothing about, I found it online from the MAC Cosmetics shop and was mainly drawn to it because of the woven pattern embossed into the powder. Shallow, I know but I am glad it caught my eye. I am always on the look out for a highlighter that emphasises the high points of my face but also adds a soft focused finish to my make-up look but of course it also has to be suitable for my fair skin. Perfect Topping is a gorgeous neural pinky-gold that adds warmth to my complexion without making me look over-the-top. In the pan it looks slightly unnerving considering the peach, pink and purple tones merged together in a baked formula but as you can see by the swatch above, it transfers onto the skin in a far more subtle way. I am not sure if this is still available online but if you can hunt one down I seriously suggest snatching it up while you have the chance. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
What highlighter are you loving at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. I would have been intimidated by this highlighter by how it appears in the packaging---but by your swatch it looks so lovely <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful in the swatch! It would be great to use as a highlighter as well as a subtle blush for lazy makeup days x

    Lauren xx
    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete