Friday 31 July 2015

Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded

I know what you are thinking, Urban Decay have a baked bronzer? At least that is what I thought when I spotted this in a outlet mall whilst visiting the US. Although this is difficult to find online, you can actually purchase this from a few websites for a fairly decent price. The first thing that became apparent when I initially used this was how similar it was to MAC's Global Glow Mineralize Skinfinish. Seriously, they are almost identical, making this a kind of 'dupe' despite the high end price tag. Gilded was the only shade available in store which is lucky for me as it isn't too dark for my pale skin tone and instead adds a natural bronze with a golden glow that works perfectly in the Summer. This is also a great product for emphasising a tan post holiday, thus easing the frustration of  when it slowly begins to fade. As you can see by the swatch above, the product isn't overloaded with shimmer which may not seem accurate when first looking at the shade in the pan. Yet, the subtle glow does save the effort of adding any unnecessary highlight as although it is fairly natural, it's apparent. If you are looking for an alternative to the MAC baked bronzers, then check this out online!

Let me know what you think in the comments.
What bronzer are you loving this Summer? 

3 comments:

  1. I am a big UD Fan and this is just stunning! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really nice peachy tone to it great with a tan and not too glittery. I hate that when bronzers are full of glitter.

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete