Tuesday 4 August 2015

MAC Casual Colour's

The Casual Colour's are a selection of products from MAC that are definitely not their most popular. In fact, I have literally never seen anyone talk about them, blog about them or even mention them but that might just be me. Like a lot of my past purchases, I discovered these when browsing through the MAC website trying to find things that I did not own. So of course, I didn't own these and naturally, I bought the majority - oops. The idea behind these little pots are meant to be easily convertible colours that can be used on either the cheeks or the lips. I personally prefer to use them as on-the-go lip options but patted onto the cheeks with the ring finger makes for a natural colour blush with a dewey finish that compliments a simple, summer make-up look.  Each colour is versatile and easy to blend but if you are planning on using these as a cream blush, I recommend setting these with a slight bit of powder blush for a more comfortable wear. I love how compact they are and make for great travel items especially since they're multi-purpose. My favourite shades are easily Lazy Sunday and Weekend Getaway for pretty and simple, everyday hues. Each pot can be purchased for £18.50 which may seem pricey but considering they can be used in two different areas on the face, I think they're worth the steeper price tag.

If you have tried any of these then please let me know what shades you love the in the comments!
What multi-purpose products do you recommend? 

1 comment: